Senin, 30 November 2020

UJIAN AKHIR SEMESTER GANJIL 2020/2021 BAHASA INGGRIS KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI

 

 


UJIAN TENGAH SEMESTER GANJIL 2020/2021

KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI



 

 


NAMA                 : JUNITA SIMANJUNTAK

KELAS               : PAGI

JURUSAN          : AKUNTANSI

 

1.      SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE

A.   Jhon menendang bola ke gawang

( Jhon kicks the ball at goal )

(+) Jhon kicks the ball at goal

(-) Jhon doesn’t kick the ball at goal

(?)  Does Jhon kick the ball at goal ?

B.   Ibu belanja sayur dipasar

(mother shopping  for vegetables at the market)

(+) Mother shop for vegetables at the market

(-) Mother doesn’t shop for vegetables at the market

(?) Does Mother shop for vegetables at the market ?

 

2.     PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE

a)     Saya sedang mengajar dan kamu mendengarkan saya

(+) I’m teaching and you listen to me

(-) I’m not teaching and you listen to me

(?) Am i teaching and you listen to me ?

b)    Falensius sedang Kuliah di Institut Teknologi dan Bisnis Indonesia

(+) Falensius is studying currently at the Indonesian Institute of Technology and Business

(-) Falensius is not study currently at the Indonesian Institute of Technology and Business

(?) Is Falensius studying currently at the Indonesian Institute of Technology and Business?

 

3.     PRESENT PERFECT TENSE

1)     She / go /to the library today

(+) She has gone to the library today

(-) She has not gone to the library today

(?) Has she gone to the library today ?

2)    You / eat Thai food before

(+) You have eaten Thai food before

(-) You have not eaten Thai food before

(?) Have you eaten Thai food before?

3)    I (lose) my keys- can you help me look for them ?

(+) I have lost my keys- can you help me look for them

(-) I have not lost my keys- can you have not help me look for them

(?) Have I lost my keys – can you help me look for them ?

 

4.     SIMPLE PAST SENTENCES

                  I.            Andrew read a book last night

(+) Andrew read a book last night

(- ) Andrew did not read a book last night

(?) Did Andrew read a book last night ?

              II.            My Father wash the car yesterday

(+) My Father washed the car yesterday

(_) My Father did not wash the car yesterday

(?) Did my father wash the car yesterday?

 

5.      PAST PERFECT SENTENCES

a.      My friend offered me and apple in class yesterday, but I wasn’t hungry because I had (have/had) just eaten (eat/eaten) lunch.

b.     Had you seen (see/seen) the film before?

 

6.     Change the text below to introgative and negative sentences

                               i.            My Mother was washing motorcycle yesterday

Answer

(-) My Mother wasn’t washing motorcycle yesterday

(?) Was my Mother washing motorcycle yesterday ?

                             ii.            The market closed while Iwas buying a book

(-) The market wasn’t closed while I was buying a book

(?) Was the market closed while I was buying a book ?

7.     My feelings when I studied at ITBI :

·        First, I was afraid to choose ITBI because it was a new campus. Howewer, as time went on and the zoom meating were held, that feeling was replaced with a sense of pride being one of the ITBI students.

·        Second, learning methods. I am happy with the learning methods on the ITBI campus, simple and easy to understand, especially in the field of accounting.

·        Third, I am motivated by ITBI lecturers, namely the patience of the lecturers who are zoom meating in, sometimes disturbed by unnecessary sound conditions, and diverted from concentration due to the difficultyof internet connection.

 

8.     My opinion regarding ITBI :

ITBI millennial campus is one of the private campuses that provides a great opportunity for everyone who wants to achieve their dreams, namely continuing to higher education, not only from the wealthy but also from those who are less fortunate by providing SPP 3 – 4 year scholarships. So far, ITBI has provided the facilities needed by students to encourage learning and teaching activities.

 

9.     After I graduated from the ITBI Medan Campus, I wanted to immediately get a job that was in accordance with the majors and skills I had. With the job I have, I will save my wages to continue my education until I get a doctorate (S – 3 ) because D3 degree is not necessarily used in this day and age.

 

10. First, I will coordinate or contribute to related students to improve the quality or teaching and learning. In this system, it is very necessary in campus development. Second, improve the quality of students based on the campusvision and mission. And third, being able to compate fairly between students and between campuses.

 

 

 

 

 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

JAWABAN UJIAN AKHIR SEMESTER 01 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI

      Nama               : Junita Simanjuntak Kelas                : Pagi Jurusan              : Akuntansi     Fill in the bl...