Minggu, 08 November 2020

TUGAS MANDIRI 03 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI

 

Nama        : Junita Simanjuntak

Kelas         : Pagi

Jurusan      : Akuntansi

 

A. PAST PERFECT

 

·        ( Start)

1.       (+) When I arrived at the cinema, the film. had stared

(-) When I arrived at the cinema, the film had not stared .

 

·        ( Live )

2.       (+) She had lived in China before she went to Thailand.

 (-) She had not lived in China before she went to Thailand

 

·        ( Eat)

3.      (+) After they had eaten the shellfish, they began to feel sick.

(-) After they had not eaten the shellfish, they began to feel sick.

 

·        ( Listen )

4.      (+) If you had listened to me, you  would have got the job.

(-) If you had not listened to me, you would have got the job.

 

·         ( Leave )

5.      (+) Julie didn’t arrive until after I had left.

(-) Julie didn’t arrive until after I had not left.

 

 

B.   PAST CONTINOUS

 

·        ( Read ) & ( Watch)

6.      (+) While Ellen was reading, Tim was watching television.

(-) while Ellen wasn’t reading , Tim wasn't watching television.

 

·        (Work)

7.      (+) Thomas was working , and I was working either.

(-)  Thomas wasn’t working , and I wasn't working  either.

 

·        (Help)

8.     (+) The Salesman was helping the customer when the thief came into the store.

(-) The salesman wasn’t helping  the customer when the thief came into the store.

 

·        ( Eat)

9.      (+) Last night at 6 PM, I was eating dinner

(-) Last night at 6 PM, I wasn’t eating dinner

 

·        (Sit)

10.  (+) Yesterday at this time, I  was sitting at my desk at work.

(-)  Yesterday at this time, I  wasn’t  sitting at my desk at work.

 

 

 


 

 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

JAWABAN UJIAN AKHIR SEMESTER 01 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI

      Nama               : Junita Simanjuntak Kelas                : Pagi Jurusan              : Akuntansi     Fill in the bl...