Nama : Junita Simanjuntak
Kelas : Pagi
Jurusan : Akuntansi
A. 5 kalimat positif SIMPLE PRESENT !
Jawaban : 1.) He sings dangdut song every morning in the bathroom
2.) My mother buys some vegetables every morning
3.) She reads story book in the library
4.) She brushes her teeth every morning
5.) Students wear uniform to school
B. 5 kalimat negatif SIMPLE PRESENT !
Jawaban : 1.) He doesn't sing dangdut song every morning in the bathroom
2.) My mother doesn't buy some vegetables every morning
3.) She doesn't read story book in the library
4.) She doesn't brush her teeth every morning
5.) Students doesn't wear uniform to school
C. 5 kalimat tanya SIMPLE PRESENT !
Jawaban : 1.) Does he sing dangdut song every morning in the bathroom ?
2.) Does your mother buy some vegetables every morning?
3.) Does she read story book in the library ?
4.) Does she brush her teeth every morning ?
5.) Do they wear uniform to school ?
2.) PRESENT CONTINUOUS
A. 5 kalimat positif PRESENT CONTINUOUS
Jawaban : 1.) My mother is cooking dinner in the kitchen
2.) We are watching the World Cup match on TV right now
3.) He is making cakes for me
4.) She is writing a letter to her father
5.) Rita is listening to the radio at the moment
B. 5 kalimat negatif PRESENT CONTINUOUS
Jawaban : 1.) My mother is not cooking dinner in the kitchen
2.) We are not watching the World Cup match on TV right now
3.) He is not making cakes for me
4.) She is not writing a letter to her father
5.) Rita is not listening to the radio at the moment
C. 5 kalimat tanya PRESENT CONTINUOUS
Jawaban : 1.) Is my mother cooking dinner in the kitchen ?
2.) Are we watching the World Cup match on TV right now ?
3.) Is he making cakes for me ?
4.) Is she writing a letter to her father ?
5.) Is Rita listening to the radio at the moment ?
3.) A. DIALOG SIMPLE PRESENT
Tania :
Hello. Tania is speaking. Who is it? Heryanto : Hello Tania. I'm Heryanto.
Tania : ohh, Heryanto. Are you using somebody's phone? This isn't your phone numbers, right?
Heryanto : No, it isn't. I am using my mother's phone. My battery is running out. By the way, what are you doing?
Tania : ohh, I'm studying right now. We are having Science examination tomorrow morning. Do you forget it ?
Heryanto : Of course not. That's why I am calling you now.
Tania : ohh, what's up ? is there anyting I can help?
Heryanto : Owh,
I do not know where to start learning.These are difficult
materials. I am trying to remember all things. I have been reading the
Science books five times. But I cannot remember almost all of them. I am afraid that I will fail the exam.
Tania : Keep calm, Heryanto. You cannot concentrate at the same time you're worrying about the failure. Start from the easiest material. One more, you should not memorize all things. Try to understand them.
Heryanto : Yeah, I think so. I will try to understand those materials.
Tania : O yeah, I am just remembering something. I have some Science videos. I have watched all of them. Those videos give me clear explanation about Science. I think you should watch them too.
Heryanto : ohh, that sounds great.
Tania : I am in front of my computer now. I am sending the links of the videos to your email. Check them out.
Heryanto : Wow, thanks Tania. you're saving my life !
Tania : Ohh, don't mention it. Good luck on the exam tomorrow. Bye
Heryanto : U too. Bye
B. DIALOG PRESENT CONTINUOUS
Mother : Hi, sweetheart. How is the school ?Carlos : Good moom. We're preparing for sport competitions next month. All schools in your regency are joining
Mother : I have heard about it from your teacher. Are joining one sport competition?
Carlos : I am joining three competitions Mom.
Mother : Wow, cool. What are they?
Carlos : Swimming, Badminton, and Chess. But I am not sure about chess. Many students in my school are good at playing chess
Mother : Don't worry. I think they're going to choose you. Just do your best.
Carlos : I am trying my best, Mom.
Mother : I know, dear.
Carlos : Mom, what are we eating for dinner?
Mother : Hmm, check the list here. We have decided it last week, remember ?
Carlos : Yeah, I see. Coconut pudding, spaghetti, avocado juice... Hm...yummy. But, can we have chocolate pudding, Mom? I want to eat chocolate pudding.
Mother : We need to ask your sister too.
Carlos : Okay, Mom. I am sending a message to Yuri. I am asking her whether she wants to eat chocolate pudding or not. And...... we are waiting for her answer
Mother : Okay. Hopefully she is fine.
Carlos : I hope so. Oh, she is typing a message. Yeay...she says okay. We are having chocolate pudding this evening.
Mother : Well, we're going to a supermarket to buy the ingredients for dinner.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar